Michelle K. Faron
Attorney Michelle Faron has been engaged in the practice of law in the Greater St. Louis area since 2015. Michelle has experience representing individuals in workers compensation, personal injury, and employment discrimination. Michelle has represented individuals in actions such as wage and hour violations, retaliation, and FMLA violations in arenas such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Missouri Commission on Human Rights, Illinois Department on Human Rights, Illinois Board of Review, Missouri and Illinois State Courts, Federal Court, and American Arbitration Association.
When Michelle is not at work, she enjoys spending time with her husband and dog, watching St. Louis Cardinals and Blues games, and going to shows at the Fox Theater and Municipal Theater.
- University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law ’15
- Juris Doctor
- Truman State University ’12
- Bachelor of Arts
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
Associations, Memberships, and Certifications
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- National Employment Lawyers Association