In a time of uncertainty, McMichael, Logan, Schaeffer, & Gilpin is still fighting for you.
COVID-19 has changed the world and created a new normal. Many businesses, including the Courts, are essentially closed, while others have employees working tirelessly day and night in order to keep the area functioning. However, our law firm is still open and fighting for our clients.
In order to comply with the St. Louis County’s Order and safeguard the health of our employees and clients, our physical office will close on March 23, 2020. However, our business will operate remotely and remain fully staffed throughout the duration of this pandemic because we are committed to zealously representing our clients.
For many years now, our office has been capable of permitting our attorneys to work remotely. This is important now, more than ever. Additionally, our physical mail will be forwarded to our staff who will process incoming correspondence and ensure that the attorneys know what is going on with each file. A few things that are of note:
- We are using HelloSign and our electronic questionnaire to engage clients and continue necessary paperwork with our current clients.
- Microsoft Remote Access allows our team to access client files so we can work on cases from home.
- We can access our phone system from home as well. So, feel free to call us anytime at 636-532-1400.
- Zoom is a great app that we use for video conferencing – with each other and with our clients. Communication is key!
- Banks remain open so that client payments will continue to be processed in a timely fashion.
We understand that life is currently adapting to a new normal. However, we are working our best to ensure that our clients remain healthy and that the cases continue to progress during this trying time.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Our attorneys are closely monitoring this situation and remain eager to fight for our clients.
You can always check out our website or our Facebook page to find any updates.
Very Truly Yours,
Dan, Clay, Richard, Michelle, Stephanie, Nadia, & Holly